July 13, 2009

She was missing again...

but this time at Sammy's 16th birthday. Sammy had her party at her Uncle Tommy and Aunt Cindy's house Saturday. Everyone got to see her new car and it was a great time. Just missed our Shirley. I swear sometimes I can just see her walking around. I try not to tell too many people that because they might have me committed. Sam got lots of money and lots of gifts. I did actually take pictures but forgot my camera today. I will post those tomorrow. She is definitely Shirley's daughter. It's amazing how much she looks like her. Beautiful.

I woke up last night just thinking about Shirley. I started thinking about how Shirley's birthday would be in September. I am in the beginning stages of this, but I am going to have a celebration on September 12th. Her birthday would have been September 14th, but I will do it on the Saturday. Just a little "all girls" celebration of Shirley's life at my home. Tell some stories and just remember all of the good times...I will give more details the closer it gets. Just try to mark your calendars if you can.

Nik and Jake stayed the night Saturday night with Sam and Alex. I wonder if they will ever out grow that????

Also in the planning stages of the big Mexico trip in January....woo hoo!!!

Promise...pictures tomorrow:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's so great that Nik & Jake still enjoy going over and hanging out for the night. I wish that I would have lived closer to my cousins growing up...I would have done the same thing. It's really nice they are so close (friendship wise).

Love,
Tracy