December 21, 2009

The weekend...










was very busy. But a lot of fun. Saturday we did get to go to each other's houses and look at our trees and then we went to Crown Center to shop. Crown Center was beautiful.

Yesterday, Kathy and I went out to see Shirley and we decorated. We decorated her tree and brought her a miniature Christmas tree. It felt good to do that for her. Kathy and I could just see her telling us how much she liked it and she would definitely appreciate it.

We are closing in on Christmas. And on Wednesday it will be 11 months since Shirley left us. The emotions are going crazy right now. For all of us.

Love,
Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you at Crown Center! Your family is so nice. :) Love the picture of Kelsey and your dad. Very sweet. And the bad dog, well, he's pretty much as cute as EVER!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Love this picture..Your Mom looks really good. I can DEFINATELY see Miss Shirley's smile in her. I won't be on here again until next week...Soooo, I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS..you'll get through it. Have everyone tell a happy thought about Shirley..

Love ya,

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Bad dog is adorable. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Love, Tina

Anonymous said...

The pictures are soo nice :) Looks like it was a great weekend. I hope you find peace today and in the next days to come!

I love you,
Tracy