December 04, 2009

This Time of Year...

is crazy. Of course I will repeat myself and tell you that is a very good thing.

Today I only half to work half a day...Christmas Party!!! And tonight we will be getting together for bunco again. Yay!!!!

Tomorrow Mom, Cindy, Bea, Kathy and I are going to go shopping at a store called Old Time Pottery I think??? I have only been there twice. It is a store that Shirley introduced us too a couple of years ago. We had a blast shopping there. And then that is where Kathy and I bought Shirley her Christmas Carolers last year for her birthday.

I have to find time this weekend to go buy my Christmas tree. My big tree is always real and stand in my livingroom. I will also put up an artificial tree in my dining room. This tree will be in memory of my girl Shirley. It will be all purple. I am excited. I will definitely take pictures and put them on here. Of course, the tree has already been put together and is standing in the dining room. And bad dog has already pulled it down and taken it apart a couple of times. So I will have to block that room off. Grrrr.....

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have heard rumors of snow for next week!!!

Brrrrrr....


Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a half day too :) But unfortunately it was not due to a Christmas party but a trip to the dentist :( Yuck & a big Ouch...oh well, I still got out early and that is a good thing.

I hope you are all having fun at Bunco tonight. :) You know I saw some small purple Christmas trees at a store last weekend they were so cute.

I like real trees too, that's how I grew up but unfortunately my hubby did not and so we have a Fake, White Christmas tree with white lights. Go figure, and Nathan also doesn't get a say in what he gets to put up because his wife grew up with a Fake tree and therefore that's what they have.:( Boy, the things we do for the people we love...letting them have their own way lol ;)

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find the Best REAL Christmas tree out there. I can't wait to see pictures :)

Love ya,
Tracy