December 18, 2009

December 18th....

grrrrr.....
the girls....and Mark:)



One week before Christmas. Time to panic...

Last night was awesome. I had dinner with my girlfriends...and one guy. Mark was our surprise guest last night. Great guy. He wants to be part of our group so bad that Teresa finally invited him. I think he had a great time. I'm not so sure his wife enjoyed him being there. Teresa's house was decorated beautifully and the food was delicious. But it was the company that I enjoyed the most. Again..thank you is not enough for these girls. I did get pictures of her two dogs. They are GOOD doggies. Bad dog did not like the smell of other doggies on his momma.

Bad dog is actually affecting my family members now. I think he is trying to slowly alienate everyone so that he can have me all to himself. I will apologize on the World Wide Web to Cindy for Sue eating her Spaghetti Spoon. Actually...he chewed it, broke it in half and buried it in the backyard....then dug it up and pranced around with it like he just won the Superbowl and this was his trophy. Again...I'm sorry. Cindy will be getting a new spoon tomorrow on our shopping trip. And one less gift for the stinker under the tree. Guess he doesn't care that Santa is watching.

I'm excited for our tree tour and shopping tomorrow. Yay!!!! I will definitely have pictures of that on Monday.

I did visit Shirley last night. I needed that. I think Kathy and I are going to go decorate her little area on Sunday...

So enjoy the few pictures on here...and have an awesome weekend!!!!

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Santa is so cute...have a great day

dusty

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that Shirley is missed very much still from those who worked with her. I know what a difficult time this is on you and your family. Just wanted you to know her 'work' family misses her too.