December 10, 2009

2 Weeks

and it will be Christmas!!!! I'm so far from being ready. Hopefully this weekend I can get some shopping done and maybe get a little closer to being ready.

The kids are of course excited. It's just a really good time of year. I talked to some people I work with over the last couple of days and they are worried that with Shirley being gone it will not be a good holiday. Well, they are partly right. But what they do not understand is that nothing can be worse than watching what she went through last year. Christmas Day last year Kathy, Shirley and I spent most of the time laying on mom and dad's bed because Shirley was so sick. There is nothing worse than watching someone you love that much suffer so bad. So, no, I will hate the holiday without Shirley...but I would rather her be gone than to be here and be as sick as she was. She hated being sick.

Christmas just gives me such a good feeling inside...and so does thinking about Shirley. :)

Happy Shopping!!!!

Love,

Teresa

No comments: