December 07, 2009

We are expecting snow...



and that means a lot of work for Teresa. Last year at this time...snow was the last thing I needed. My top priority was taking care of Shirley...and if it snowed...that meant I had to go into work. I couldn't lose my job but I also had to be there for her. It was very stressful. But I would go back to that in a second instead of being here without her. I wish she was here for me to take care of her.

Saturday Mom, Bea, Cindy and I headed out and did some Christmas shopping. And on Sunday I actually got both of my trees put up. I don't think the pictures do them justice.

Life is busy...but she is never out of my mind...!!! I find myself thinking about her with every single thing I do. I am praying every night to help me, my mom and my entire family to make it through the holidays. It's tough.

Love,

Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful trees, Teresa! I know Shirley would love the purple one. :)

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during the holidays and always.

Love,
Teresa

P.S. Bad dog looks so angelic! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey..sorry, I've been gone. Your trees are beautiful

dusty

Anonymous said...

I love your trees!! :) They are beautiful and I agree that pictures never do justice of how things really look in real life.

Love,
Tracy