December 11, 2009

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer...

I love that song. I have no idea why but it cracks me up.

Friday is finally here. I hate when I just wish all week for Friday. But I cannot help it. I have a lot to do. Christmas shopping is at the top of the list.

Last night Steve and Jake went to a KISS concert. That seems odd to me. But they did. Jake loved it. They had a little male bonding time. They went with Steve's brother Joe. Dorks!!! But it did remind me of the concert Shirley and I went to. Jake said he thought of us being there when he was there. That was nice. We had a great time that night:)

Have a lovely weekend and happy shopping:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Misty and I are going shopping, too. I hope it's not toooo crazy..YEAH RIGHT!!! Anyway, you sound really good...have a great weekend.

Dusty