December 09, 2009

It's Better to just ...

hide. I'm very emotional today. Today a guy I work with - his sister passed away. He came over to me and it was just overwhelming. He looked at me and said "I now know how you feel". I was so sad for him. I don't want anyone else in the world to feel that pain. I know that's not realistic but I do wish it.

One year ago today Shirley was put into the hospital. I cannot even write on here what our family went through during that stay at K.U. Medical Center. That was when it really sank in that this was it. We were at the end of our time with Shirley. And we had to prepare. How did we do that? How did we get through that? I'm not sure we will ever know.

I have been really trying to not be sad on here and to be more positive. I've even tried to talk more about the bad dog just to make things happier. But today is not the day for that. I will be sad today.

Love,

Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some days you just have to be. Hang in there..

dusty

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your co-worker :( That is very sad :(

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...

Tina