September 18, 2009

Tonight is Bunco...

And I am excited. I think that getting together for this game has always been one of my favorite things to do. It's not the easiest thing in the world to find 12 women who are available at the same time but once that is taken care of...let the games begin. My house is not ready, I don't have all the food, but I can't help but be excited. It's also a chance for my co-workers and friends to meet some of my family...and of course the Bad Dog. A chance they probably wouldn't get any other time. I am curious to see how Bad Dog deals with all of the ladies. I tried to have a little discussion with him this morning about not stealing any of their food off of the table...or sniffing any butts or crotches..or jumping on them and licking them to death...but he was really only interested in rolling around on my bed and messing up the blankets after I made it. His attention span is not very big. I am sure if he could...he would have rolled his eyes at me and said...Whatever!!! Just like my teenagers at home. Grrrrr...

I have avoided talking about how much I will miss my Shirley tonight. She was a huge part of our bunco parties. She was usually very tipsy within the first 15 minutes and as soon as a good song that she loved came on...she was dancing. Her giggling would be infectious and would have us all laughing within minutes and it would continue throughout the night. So, yes, she will be missed. Soooo much!!! But we are going to do the best we can and hopefully it will be a success and we can continue on in the future.

I am praying for a great weekend!!! I am praying Kathy hears good news about her job prospect. And I am praying for all of my family and friends that I love with all of my heart!!!!

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having fun tonight...it's only 11:06pm your time so I'm sure you may still be hanging out. :)

Enjoy,
Tracy