September 28, 2009

Remembering a year ago...

So this weekend was pretty uneventful. Not much going on at the moment. Normal family stuff. I looked back at what I was doing a year ago...and man...do I wish I was there. I had written about having Sam and Alex over and how happy all of the kids were. Shirley and mom had gone to the renaissance festival. Life was good. I know there was the stress of the unknown but we were all still here and happy.

I was thinking this morning while I was driving into work how Shirley would have already had her halloween decorations up weeks ago. She had great halloween decorations. Now, they are gathering dust in the basement.

Things are calm now...too much time for thinking...Need to stay busy!!!!

:) Have a great week.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I haven't been able to get on here for a few days. But after reading the last few day, you are starting to sound so much better. I'm so happy for you. You're doing a great job!!!

Dusty