September 15, 2009

The Fog Has Lifted...

And it is a new day. Yesterday was hard...for my entire family I am sure. I got up yesterday morning and took Shirley some balloons and flowers. After that I went home. I had planned on spending the day alone but then Kathy came over and we sat and visited for awhile. It was nice.

Some days it seems I am having a very hard time. But it's not every day. I feel like I am making some progress. Some days are just worse than others.

I did get the confirmation of our Mexico trip today. That definitely helps!!! I am really excited. I think we will have a great time.

And Bunco is Friday at my house. Yea!!! A/C is out so let's hope the weather holds like it is. It's beautiful right now so I think we will be o.k. Bad Dog is definitely looking forward to some company.

I definitely need to thank everyone who either gave me a phone call, sent me an email or just simply prayed for me. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. And I am sure that is what gets me through the difficult times.

I hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to seeing whoever on Friday. It should be a great time!!!

Love,

Teresa:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad the fog has lifted! I think it was very sweet for you to take Shirley balloons and flowers :)

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

You sound much better today...Have an awesome day..

Dusty