September 16, 2009

GRRRRRRR....

(BAD DOG)!!!!

Bad dog on the loose. Kelsey just left me a voicemail on my phone...(slow talking Kelsey) "Hey mom, it's me Kelsey. I just wanted to let you know that I'm home and I had a good day and....(fast talking Kelsey) the dog is in the front yard. Bye."

Grrr...frustrating sitting here at work knowing my kids are running all over the neighborhood chasing a bad dog, who by the way, is as happy as can be that this is all happening.

Good day today!!!! Happy Wednesday!

Love,
Teresa




P.S. Two days until Bunco!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad dog on the loose! HAHA I hope they catch him quickly. Bust out the dog biscuits! Works every time!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

OK, that's classic! I can just hear Kelsey's voice saying all that!

Anonymous said...

OOPS, that was me, Kelly