September 04, 2009

I'm here...

I guess. I have been sick for a couple of days with a bladder infection. Spent the whole day yesterday in bed with the bad dog. I am definitely missing him today. He looked at me this morning like "where are you going...?"

The weekend is almost here. 3 day weekend. Yea!!! My son turns 18 on Sunday. Birthdays for my kids usually make me very sad. I cry a lot. Watch some home movies. Big Crybaby.

I know I had mentioned to some people before that I was thinking about having a get together for Shirley's birthday this year. I don't think I will be able to do that. I am having a seriously hard time dealing it with it on my own. I am not sure that emotionally I am up for sharing that yet. I thought I would be...but I'm not. And things are particularly hard right now for some reason. If I even mention her name or talk about her I burst into tears. If I know somebody is going to ask me how I am doing ...I cry. So probably not good yet.

Bunco has been set. We will be playing on the 18th and I am super excited for that.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo sorry to hear that you had that terrible bladder infection!! :( I know all about that, get them a lot, more than a person should be allowed to have them! :(

So, I'm glad you are feeling better! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and can smile and laugh with friends and family for Niks b-day.

Love you,
Tracy

P.S. Such cute pictures of the pooch! :) He's a good puppy (when he wants to be lol).