April 01, 2009

Planning



So some things are being planned for the summer...birthdays, graduations...whatever. Kathy and I were talking yesterday about how it's so hard to look across the room and just not see Shirley there. But we have to keep planning and go on with everything. I just don't like it.

One of my favorite things that Shirley did...and this is kind of gross. But Kathy and I always thought it was funny to show Shirley our food in our mouth. I know...grow up. But she would always react..."gross Teresa...or gross Kathy". And then...she would show us her food. And just crack up. It was just something we have done our entire life. Those are the little things...that just will not happen anymore.

I don't like to show pictures from our chemo days but this is one of them that she was just laughing and I love it.

Thank you guys for still reading and commenting. It really helps me and I appreciate it. Knowing people out there care:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

I like the picture you put up of Shirley today :) She looks good and it looks like she is eating one of my favorite treats :) Ice cream sandwich or an ice cream bar...can't really tell which one it is but both are yummy.

And I can hear Shirley say "grow up" or "grose" when you guys would show her the food in your mouth too. It makes me smile cuz I think it's funny :) I can just imagine the way she would do it lol ;)

Well, I hope you have a good night and get some good sleep :)

Love ya,
Tracy