April 06, 2009

Shirley Would Have Loved My Dog





This is the bad dog getting a bath after playing at the dog park. He decided that day he loved the mud and water. I have tried so hard to get him to go in the water and he always hated it. I guess he finally decided that maybe he is a golden retriever. And the other picture shows how spoiled he is. Rotten. I know you all see an innocent baby lying under a blankie but I see that look of "I want to attack my mama" in his eyes.

But Shirley would have loved him. He is very sweet regardless of how bad I talk about him. When I decided to get another dog after my bulldog died last year, she made me promise to get a dog with a longer lifespan. So that's how Sue came to be.

Oh and FYI...anyone looking to adopt a 7 month old golden retriever...I have one for you...see how innocent he looks in his pictures...

Have a great day!!!! Teresa

No comments: