April 15, 2009

I Welcome Any Comments

I am so not offended by any comments that are put on the blog. I welcome them. I can understand the person who wrote that 3 years after her brother died from this horrible cancer she is still reading about it. I promise you I will be doing the same thing. I feel like bile duct cancer has affected every part of my life...and not in a good way. But I feel the need to still follow other people's journey who are affected and I still read their blogs. I will still look to see if any progress has been made in finding treatments. And who knows, down the road I may be able to help somebody with what we have learned.

So even if you are a stranger and we have never met...or you are somebody I love dearly...please feel free to write whatever you want on the blog. This has become a place for me to still talk about Shirley and express my feelings when I am missing her...which is every second of every day.

When I was at dinner last night, I was talking about Shirley and I started crying. My husband felt bad because I was sad. And I told him that I will talk about Shirley every single day until I die. I know it may make people a little uncomfortable or sad, but that's how we remember people we love...or it was like they were never here. So even if I am talking through tears, I will still do it.

I love all of my family and friends and...

I love you and miss you Shirley....

Love,

Teresa

No comments: