April 16, 2009

Good Morning

It seems to be a good morning. I have slept pretty good the last 2 nights. I have figured out if I talk about some of the bad things that I have been remembering then I do not think about them as much when I am trying to fall asleep. What sucks is that most people do not want to hear that bad stuff, especially people who love Shirley. So I have to make sure I don't do that too much.

On Tuesday I had lunch with Kathy and Cindy. We went to a Chinese buffet. I was glad we picked that and not the two restaurants we used to go to all the time that were right on that same street. Red Lobster and Olive Garden. I did get an email from Shirley's friend Pat who said they all went to the Red Lobster. That was definitely one of Shirley's favorites.

Tomorrow morning we will be planting Shirley's tree:) I have no doubt in my mind that she would love having a tree planted for her. I hope that the weather is good and that everything goes well.

Have a wonderful day:)

Teresa

No comments: