April 20, 2009

Saying I Love You

I have realized that when somebody gets sick and may possibly die...it is so much easier to tell them you love them. I don't really know why I am telling anyone that, but it's true. I learned so many different things...good and bad when Shirley got sick. That is definitely one of them. I guess it should never be difficult to tell somebody that you really care about that you love them, but sometimes it is. It isn't when you might lose them.

Thursday will be 3 months. I'm not sure why my mind focuses on that date...I hate it. I really hate the #23, I hate the 23rd day. Grrrr... I have never hated a number before.

Had a good weekend with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law...Joe and Kelly and their kids. We actually planned a summer trip together. We will be going to Colorado on the 4th of July. I didn't plan to be gone on the 4th but when the opportunity came up, I jumped at it. I have spent so many 4th of Julys at Shirley's house. We would grill, drink, swim at Tom and Cindy's and then watch the fireworks at Shirley's house. One of the funnest days of the year. But not this year. And I would just rather be as far away as I can.

O.K. I have rambled on long enough. For all of my family and friends..if I don't tell you enough...I love you!!! Have a wonderful, beautiful spring day!!!

Love, Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tree...it's so pretty. Where are you going in Colorado?

Dusty