April 30, 2009

The Bracelet

So I posted on here that I got my bracelet for bile duct cancer. If anyone is interested in getting one they are actually allowing one free one per household. If you go to cholangiocarcinoma.org the first thing that comes up is information about the bracelets. I hope everyone goes to that site and gets at least one. We need to tell people about Shirley's cancer...the more people who know about it...the more money that may go to research to find a cure. You have no idea how many people ask me what my bracelet is for. I am happy to tell them. There is a message box also you can write in when requesting a bracelet. Let them know that you are ordering one because of Shirley Eichost. I have posted a lot on there for the last year so they are familiar with her name!!!!

I hope to see lots of white and green bracelets on your wrists!!!!

Teresa:)

P.S. Hey leave me a comment and let me know if you order a bracelet....would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool about the bracelet! Later on today hopefully I will be able to get back on here and go to that web site for the bracelet.

Thanks Teresa!

Love,
Tracy

Kathy said...

I got mine today. YEAH!!!!