January 14, 2010

Yoga...

In the words of the Degriefing program creator, Lyn Prashant, "we never get over our grief -- we only change our relationship to it. Grief is a normal human reaction not just to death, but to loss. What we must do is find a way to relate to it."

There was an article I read today how yoga may help some people with their grief. It was very interesting but I found that quote to just really be true.

Today is absolutely no easier than the day Shirley left. You just have to decide how you will react or deal with it on a daily basis. And sometimes you have no control over that.

Last night I had dinner with my girlfriends. They are adorable. I love them. Facebook has also helped me reconnect with some people from high school. I even found some old class photos of Shirley when she was a very little girl. She was adorable.

Mexico is creeping up quickly. I think I am going shopping with my momma on Saturday. She can help me pick out some cute sandals:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a REALLY good quote...and so true. Have fun shopping..that's always good therapy.

Dusty