January 11, 2010

So we went swimsuit shopping...

and it was a lot of fun. Buying that stuff makes it seem real. And my body is starting to really shut down at work so...I think it knows it's time. I actually asked Steve this morning if I could take the bad dog with me to Mexico and he said yes. I am so tempted. But it would probably traumatize him too bad:(

Not much else went on. We saw some movies. Did some shopping.

I haven't been able to get out to see Shirley since Christmas. I don't like that. I'm not sure I could find her under all the snow:( The anniversary is coming up. I am dreading it. I am glad it's on a Saturday so I can just spend it alone. I wish she was going to Mexico with me.

I hope I also get to see my girlfriends from high school this week. Not sure about that one yet.

Love,

Teresa

No comments: