January 18, 2010

Shopping...

and more shopping and more shopping. That's all I have been doing lately. And I love it. Getting ready for Mexico. Had a great day with Mom and Cindy on Saturday.

Not much went on this weekend. It's the complete opposite of what I was doing last year at this time. This was our last week with Shirley one year ago. I'm trying to just stay occupied and not let my mind go there. Which is impossible.

Bad Dog's vet visit got postponed until this coming Saturday. The lump does seem to be shrinking. He is healthy as can be. I have no doubt that he is perfectly fine!!! Which is good. Because I am madly in love with him and he has to be with me for a very long time. I do not know how I am going to survive without him for 8 days.

Glad the snow is done....for now!!!!

Love,

Teresa

No comments: