January 08, 2010

Dog Toys...

So if you see me on face book...you will already know this awful story. And of course it's about the Bad Dog!!!!

Last week the boys called me at work and told me that they saw bad dog playing in the backyard and once again he was throwing something up in the yard and catching it. He would pounce on it and just was having a great time. Nik decided to go out and take a picture .... the biggest dead squirrel I have ever seen. Disgusting. So naturally I tell Nik to get rid of it so that bad dog will not continue to play with it. Do teenage boys listen to their mothers...NO!!! He thought it was cute and didn't want to take it away from him.

So I get home last night and I ask the boys why my kitchen blinds which face the backyard are all open? They start laughing and tell me because they wanted to watch the dog play with the squirrel. Are you kidding me????

As the night goes on...I am sitting at the computer and there is a scratch at my door. When I open the door...what do I see...Bad Dog standing there with his new play toy in his mouth. Ready to bring it in my house!!! NOOOO!

I immediately shut the door and tell my husband to get a bag and get rid of this squirrel immediately. So bad dog went back out and was digging looking for his toy...kind of sad...NOT!!!

More snow...more cold...BRRRR!!!!

Be careful!!!!

Love,

Teresa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa -
I so enjoy reading your bad dog stories. What a character. Hope you have a good weekend.

Try and stay warm.

Love
Tina

Anonymous said...

That is grose and funny ;) I hope you stay warm too!

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

tell steve at least it was not alive like the bad can you imagine chasing a squirrle around your house haha aunt con

Anonymous said...

Your household has the most interesting stories. Reminds of mine when my children were teenagers. Good Luck, Love you
Tear

Anonymous said...

Tina is right!!!! Bad Dog is quite the character...never a dull moment, huh?

Dusty