January 13, 2010

So....here he is



That's it...the bad dog...with his frozen squirrel toy. Grrrrr...he needs a spanking.

The last few days have been rough. And I know not just for me. My heart hurts for my brothers and my sisters and my parents, my kids, Shirley's kids. It's just such a hard time right now.

But my brother Tommy called me yesterday and just gave me some wonderful news. I don't want to go into detail...but let's just say we know that Shirley is very happy and she is with us every second of every day. He has no idea that he called me at a time yesterday when I needed to hear that more than ever. When I was young I would never have known how lucky I was going to be. But I am. My brothers and sisters are the best. And I am sure you all know how much I love my mom and dad. Right when I need them the most they are there!!!!

I want to leave it at that today.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE picture!!! :) He is soo happy with the popsicle squirrel :) That is grose but kind of funny...poor squirrel.

I know Shirley is happy too...she is with God and there is no better place to be! :) We just have to stay focused and keep our eye on the prize that someday we too will get there.

Love ya,

Tracy