January 06, 2010

It's hard...

to read back on the posts from a year ago at this time. Things were happening so fast. I knew what was coming...but I wouldn't let myself think about it. I would just stay focused on what needed to be done for Shirley. And yet...there was nothing that could be done.

There is just a constant sick feeling in my stomach every day. It's so hard to be that person that everyone expects you to be....happy. Teresa is not happy. I try. I really do.

For now...it's too hard knowing what my Shirley was going through last year. And it's even harder because she isn't here. I hate it. I hate it every single day.

Love,

Teresa

Tracy...your picture is beautiful. Thank you for sending that to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Teresa :) I'm glad you got it. I was really determined to get those Christmas/New Year's cards off no matter what! ;)

I hope tomorrow brings a brighter day for you and you don't have to work so hard with all the snow! I see we are supposed to get slammed with snow by tomorrow afternoon and into Friday. Winter time...what're ya gonna do. :o

Love ya,
Tracy