February 12, 2009

A New Beginning...I Think

I have had the urge so many times to write on here with thoughts about our Girl. I can't decide. I would love to let everyone know what is going on with the family. And also find out what is going on with everyone else. I think I would like to give out this website name and password to anyone who would like it and everyone could blog.

Let me know your thoughts. Or we could just end it as planned.

An update on how I feel. Terrible. I cry everyday. I have her picture right in front of me. I have things from her desk at work on my desk at work. I think of her constantly. And I hope that never ends.

Hopefully people will check back in on the blog and let me know.

Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I think that this is a great idea. It not only helps you express your feelings for Shirley but it is helpful for others as well to express theirs. She would be very proud of your efforts of sharing your memories and thoughts. I know for myself it has been very helpful reading your thoughts, wants, needs and prayers of things of yours mine and the families and friends.
Thank you for doing this and your memories.
Tear

Anonymous said...

I think that this is a wonderful idea. I agree with my mom in that it will help you and the rest of us during this time. It also helps all of her nieces and nephews caring the stories about aunt shirley and her friends and family to their children. So that they will know what an amazing woman she was and also how amazing the women this family are.
love you aunt teresa
love
rachel

sharon said...

Perfect! You are incredible. Your family is incredible. No better legacy for Shirley to leave than her spirit intertwined in a connected, caring, sharing and loving family. There is nothing she would have liked any better.
It is for her honor, and in her honor. For her memory and in her memory. It is for the love of Shirley and for the love she gave so freely and to so many.
Bless you,
♥sharon

Anonymous said...

Thank you aunt teresa for shedding a little more light on a subject that I already knew which is MY AUNT SHIRLEY WAS AN AMAZING WOMAN AND THAT I HAVE A WONDERFUL FAMILY. Had to put it in caps for emphasis. LOL Love you all,
LeAnna