February 13, 2009

Sam and Alex

Hey, I did get a call from Tom Francis this morning. He wanted me to let everyone know the kids are doing really good. He had parent/teacher conferences yesterday and said the kids seem to be adjusting fine and no real problems. Grades and attitudes are good.

Tom said they are staying so busy with Volleyball, Forensics and Runescape....don't ask about that last one. He did mention I may get to keep Mr. Alex for the weekend due to Sam's busy schedule so I will hope for that. When I see him or when I see Sam I will see Shirley.

So there are the updates on the kiddos. Let's hope all continues well. It always seems that children cope so much better than the adults.

I love you all,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa,
It is always great to hear how other people are doing. I would love to keep up on the family this way. I was not able to attend Shirleys funeral. We also had a tragedy one of Tracy's (my husband) brothers was killed in a car wreck the same day the Shirley passed away. We spent Monday thru Wednesday in Indiana.

Could you post a address that I can mail a card to your parents that would be great or if you would rather email it to me that would be great.

You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Marla (Boyer) Barber
marlabarber@citizensfsb.com

Anonymous said...

Teresa, you continue amaze me and you are doing such a tribute it is unbelieable. Iwas glad yo hear the kids ok and I hope Tom and Mike let them stay in the circle of love they know. keep this up Teresa as we can all atay in touch as we know life as we know here is so very shortand every one needs to slow down and love and enjoy what time we have together. love aunt connie