November 12, 2008

More Detail

The new Chemo Shirley will start will begin next Monday. This Chemo will take up to 4 hours. She will then have 3 weeks off and then another treatment. After 2 treatments he will do another scan to see if this chemo is working. I think it's important that we treat and scan a lot more often. If a treatment is not working, we need to know immediately to try something else.

We do need to be prepared to see Miss Shirley without her beautiful red hair. But big deal. It's hair. Give me a bald Shirley any day over no Shirley at all. And we all need something to rub for good luck.

I think last night I talked to almost every member of my family. It was very comforting and a reminder of how much my family loves me and I love them. They are the most wonderful people in the world and we will come together and we will pray that God will heal Shirley. If that is not in God's plan, then in Shirley's worlds "It's in God's Hands".

The next 6 to 8 weeks will be tough ...stay strong and pray.

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRLS NO PROBLEM WITH THE HAIR IT DOES GROW BACK AND AAS GUY SAYS THE WAY I KEEP GETTING SHORTER WITH MY HAIR SHIRLEY WON'T BE ALONE. IF THIS IS THE WAY FOR HEALING OF THIS HORRIBLE ILLNESS THEN SO BE IT. SHIRLEY AND TRE SAY THE WORD AND I WILL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN OR AM ABLE. ALL MY LOVE TO MY FAMILY THAT I MISS SO MUCH AND WISH I WAS THERE TO HOLD EACH ONE OF YOU.LOVE YOU TEAR