November 13, 2008

Christmas Music

O.K. I think almost everyone who knows me knows that I love the Christmas music. It cannot start early enough for me. The decorations cannot get out early enough. When I see Christmas lights and decorations and when I hear Christmas music it instantly makes me happy. When other people get grumpy, I am smiling.

The reason I bring this up is because now we have 2 radio stations that have Christmas music on full time. You can hear it whenever you want. We are so spoiled. But when we were kids that was not an option. Well another thing that people may know or not know is that Elvis Presley is my all time favorite singer. So as soon as I possibly could (without annoying my family) I would start playing my Elvis Christmas Album non stop until Christmas day. And to this day that album ...or I guess CD now...is me and Shirley's very favorite Christmas music. It's just another thing that we love together and that makes me happy.

Teresa:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Christmas music, I am the one that goes oh know not so fast. But I do know how much you love Christmas music. So the next time I will not try and change the station so quickly instead I will say a prayer for you all and mostly for Shirley. I know its tough times on you all and you all are thought of daily. Hang in there! I will pray this is the right treatment for Shirley.
Mircles sent your way.
Love ya,
Robin