November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This post is just to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. It doesn't matter if we have bad things happen in our life, or some times are really tough, we have each other. And that we have to be thankful for. I am thankful also for the people who do not live close to here. Uncle Joyce, Steve, Karen and their children and grandchildren, Phil, Robin and theirs also. Aunt Dorothy and your family. I am thankful for Kent and Diane and their family.

The West Virginia crew - Guy, Tear, Tommy, Rachel, Leanna - all your families. Aunt Connie, Aunt Carol and Uncle Duane, Doug and Becky and their families. Janet and Karen and Jeff and their families.

I know I may leave some people out but I love you all dearly and think of you often. Family means more to me now more than it ever has. I will be sharing this day with my very favorite people in the world. So until tomorrow....Happy Thanksgiving and I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Thanksgiving & I would like to tell you all what I am most thankful for. I am thankful for my Mom & Dad for having me. I am thankful for my wonderful husband that has given me a good life. I am thankful for all my wonderful children & their spouses, which I feel are my children too. My life wouldn't be the same without them. I am thankful for my grandchildren. They are the joy of my life. I am thankful for all my wonderful relatives & friends. I am thankful for God in my life. Without him, I could not cope with some of the things happening in my life. He gives me the strength to keep going. I am sooo thankful for this blog & that I have a wonderful daughter that created it. I do hate that it had to be created. I am just thankful. I love you all. Shirley, with God's will, we will make it through.
Love, daughter, wife, mother, friend

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving to all of you out there. I love and miss you all.
love rachel