November 05, 2008

We don't like our picture taken...

We agreed this was our favorite picture of the night:)


Unless it's with each other. When I talked to Shirley today we both agreed that we used to hate to have our pictures taken, but now that we get our picture taken together so often, we like it. I still don't like my picture taken if it's by myself, but if it's with Shirley, I love it. Actually any of our family pictures look really good. We love being with each other and we have a good time so that definitely makes for a good photo.

I am counting down the days until Tuesday when we find out the results of Shirley's CT scans. I will admit that it makes me a nervous wreck waiting on those results. I pray they are good, that her cancer is stable, or the tumors have shrunk. There is that fear that we could get bad news and there is absolutely no way I can prepare myself for that. I'm not going to pretend to be strong anymore. I am scared. If they give us good news, I will be extremely grateful and happy and will thank God. But I'm not naive to think that there is a possibility that we could get bad news. And that scares me. So until then, I will pray for my Shirley and I will pray for God to heal her body. I ask everyone to pray with me for my girl. You just can't beat the power of prayer.

Love, Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are saying what we are all feeling. Thank you.

Love, Mom

g said...

You do, certainly have our prayers, always. I was so glad I got to meet you, Shirley.
By the way, you have the greatest smile, and all these pics of you two girls are the best! Yes, we can feel the love just by looking at them. I love looking at all the pics you post. Your strength and faith touch us all, and encourage us all. You ask for prayers and encouragement, when in fact you give more than you ask for.
We love you - all of you. The family members we know and the ones we don't. Your family has touched our hearts and we all hold you up in prayer and ask the Father to heal and restore all good things - health, prosperity, dreams, hope, all things needed, all things to be returned, repaired.
Love you all, my prayers are always with you.
♥sharon

Anonymous said...

You sisters were close in High School and its so nice to see that you two are still so very close. You can see how much you love each other in the pictures and also in your blog Teresa. Shirley I think of you everyday! (and have so many times over the years)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the blog. Shirley I can't believe how long your hair is. Its Beautiful !
I think it is awesome how much you love and adore each other. Thats a beautiful thing.
I am thinking of you all.
Love,
Robin