November 20, 2008

So Far Not So Good

I have spoken to Shirley and she is very, very sick. We are on our third day of being sick now. I'm not sure how long this will last. Kathy did stop by and get to hold her and try to make her feel better.

I don't know what to say at this point. I don't know how long these side effects will last. I don't know if Shirley thinks these side effects are worth it. The treatments are worse than the cancer. But we have no choice. We have to keep our Shirley as long as God will let us. It is ultimately up to her and God.

We love you Shirley and no matter what decisions you need to make, we are here to help you and we will help you through whatever you need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHIRLEY I LOVE YOU AND NO MATTER YOUR DECISIONS I AM HER FOR AS THEY REST OF YOU SIBLINGS AND FAMILY. I WISH I WAS THERE TO HOLD YOUR HEAD, RUB YOUR BACK OR JUST TO BE THERE FOR YOU. I WISH I CAN TAKE THIS SICKNESS INSTEAD OF YOU GOING THROUGH THIS.
I'M HERE ONLY A CALL AWAY, LOVE YOU. TEAR LYNN