March 16, 2010

Roller Coaster...

that's the only way to describe life. And the funny thing is I have always loved roller coasters. Not so much anymore. Too many ups and downs.

Right we are up. Life is pretty good right now. No anniversaries right now...no activities going on that Shirley should be here for. Although I did buy a couple of pairs of boots that I would love her opinion on.

Work is going good. As much as I complain, I do love some of these people I work with. So it makes the day more enjoyable.

I know good weather is right around the corner. I am super excited about that. Ready to get the yard and house in order.

I FINALLY GOT MY SHIRLEY BRACELET. I think the lady felt so bad that it took so long that I only ordered 10 bracelets but she sent me 20. So if anyone is in need of one...feel free to ask me for one. I am happy to pass them out and get the word out as much as possible. I think I have a lifetime supply. But I do feel better wearing my bracelet right next to my Shirley tattoo.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I know it's yucky and cold and rainy outside but it's going to be a good day:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound so good today...I'm so glad. On the dog comment...I love our dog, too. Her name is Sassy and she's a mini pomerienun (sp?). She loves to go out and do chores with me...like feed horses, cows, clean stalls, etc..It's been quite muddy...so I told her the other night that she needs to decide if she's a ranch dog or a beautiful house dog..she likes ranching better..lol

Dusty