March 04, 2010

The Jayhawks beat the Wildcats!!!!!!



This picture is of my adorable 20 year old daughter. She is standing in front of the herbs they grow at her school.

K.U. #1 in the Big 12 once again. Yay!!!!!!! I really, really needed that. Isn't that sad how much sports can mean to somebody. But it does. Especially college basketball. I love it.

The weather seems to be turning nicer. Let's hope that trend continues. Bad dog needs to get outside and run. He's getting a little chunky.

This weekend I will be going out with Mom, Cindy, Bea and Vicki to see a local play of Footloose in Leavenworth. We will be celebrating Vicki's retirement. Nothing better to celebrate than that.

And next week we have bunco again finally!!!!! I also heard some good news taht my Aunt Carolyn will be coming to town in April. Mom is super excited about that. As we all are. I wish Tracy could find time to come with her. I would love to see her and spend some time with her.

Have a wonderful day good friends and good family:)

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that poem...AND...GO JAYHAWKS...

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Yeah no kidding!! I soo need a break right about now! :( Work is ridiculously crazy...it's good considering the economy but way too busy. It's like Christmas never ended.

Kelsey looks so cute in that picture too. :)

Loving the sunny weather this week, I hope it stays!

And have fun at that play, I just love plays :)

Love you,
Tracy