March 15, 2010

Great Weekend!!!!

Bunco was a hit. It was so much fun. I have such a wonderful group of co-workers and friends and family.

Saturday we got together at Tom and Cindy's and watched K.U. beat K-State. Everyone was a really good sport and they provided awesome food. Great family time. Got to meet Brandon's girlfriend. How cute are they!!!!!

I have to say it was one of the most relaxing weekends I have had in a long time. And it helped tremendously. I was actually looking forward to going to work today.

I have figured out that one thing does make Teresa happy. New perfume. Don't ask me what it's called but I got some and just smelling it makes me happy. Weird!!!!

Oh and bad dog makes me happy. I love him. Last night I was watching t.v. and he was sleeping next to me on the floor and I looked down and somehow he got a chicken mcnugget. It was laying between his hobbit feet. It was his friend. He didn't even want to eat it. He is crazy. I love him.

And I love everyone of you.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dogs are soo funny! :) I got Hailey a little tent house and she is afraid to go in it...I put her toys all the way to the back to lure her in but she still wouldn't go in. She just barked at it lol ;) They certainly are characters and that's why we love them.

Tracy