March 22, 2010

Really Good Weekend...

with the family. Of course we had all of the snow. And the Jayhawks lost. But you can have all of that happen and still have a great weekend with my family. Saturday afternoon we went over to my mom and dad's house to watch my Jayhawks lose, we ate delicious food, played cards (the women won), and watched K-State win. I will admit that I was happy for my K-State family members. If my team can't win...at least maybe theirs can. Also West Virginia beat up on the Missouri boys so that helped out a lot.

Saturday night playing cards was absolutely the best time I have had in a little while. After the cards...we sat around and talked for a couple of hours and just laughed about so many old stories. That never gets old for me. Trust me...you learn something new every single time. It was mom, dad, Tom, Cindy, Bea, Timmy, Steve and I. The kids sit around and listen and learn about our past. Not sure that's all good.

The boys had a great week with mom and dad on spring break. They love it there so much. And I appreciate them being the best grandparents that my kids could ever ask for.

I got to see Alice in Wonderland...great movie.

Now...two very stressful days....boss leaves town on Wednesday and I have to have every thing done before then...so late hours at the office.

I love you,

Teresa

P.S. Happy Birthday to my niece Crystal....love her!!!!!! I will never, ever forget watching Cindy go through her pregnancy. The first one I can remember...and waiting at school all day waiting for the news that she had been born. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the best times ever...hanging out with family..gotta love it.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a really good weekend :) I know what you mean about "when the boss leaves town" mine is leaving for the week after Easter putting me somewhat "in charge" it does get stressful! So I hope you can get enough rest to help make it through!

And Happy Birthday to Crystal! :) I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

LOve,
Tracy

LeAnna said...

Just letting you know March babeies are the best just throwing that out there lol. Love you and miss you bunches