March 01, 2010

Kelsey's part was a hit...

thanks to my wonderful family. I think it was the biggest turn out yet!!! And we were all crowded in so everyone had to talk to everyone. You couldn't break into little groups. I love that. The pizza was delicious. Pizza Shoppe did a really good job.

Kelsey made out like a bandit. She has enough gift cards to just go buy anything she wants. She was soooo happy. Her best friend Amanda got to come over and spend the night. After getting the kids home and tucked into bed, Steve, Timmy, Tommy, Cindy and I all went to have a beer to relax from the week. That was fun. And then it was IHOP after that. Teresa needed some good family time.

We even started planning our Hawaii trip in 2 years. As fast as time goes, it will be here before we know it!!!!

And Kelsey got her #1 gift she wanted more than anything. Don't laugh....it was a VCR. Don't even ask how hard that was to find. But we did it. She was so happy.

Steve and I spent yesterday cleaning out her room and getting it all organized for her. She's definitely worth it. A wonderful little girl.

Steve and I got to spend Saturday evening babysitting Joe and Kelly's kids. They were absolutely awesome. It's a little sentimental for Steve and I. We miss our little kids. And these three are so much like ours it's ridiculous.

So overall...a great weekend. A really great weekend. God knows when you need a pick me up...and he gave me one. I am ready to face the next week ahead of me. Life is really good and I love my family and friends more than anything in the world.

And I love my really BAD DOG!!!!

Love,

Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me happy to hear you being happy! Love you guys!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're happy, too..

Dusty

Anonymous said...

So glad the party was awesome! Glad you're ready to face this week :) the sun was shining makes us happy too! :)

Love,
Tracy