March 24, 2010

I had Chinese Food...

twice yesterday. And it was delicious. I had dinner with my girlfriends last night. And again...they let me just sit there and go on and on about our girl Shirley and cry and they sit there and listen. They are wonderful friends. Wonderful People!!! And my girlfriend Teresa put lavender flowers on Shirley's grave...it was 14 months ago yesterday that Shirley passed away. Teresa also said that she told Shirley she was taking care of me the best she could...she's doing a great job. I feel bad when I tell people that no matter how many friends and family that I do have (which are a lot), there are a lot of times I feel completely alone. I do know it would be much worse without everyone.

Update on the very bad dog...he needs his entire body shaved. He is a big furball and starting to shed. He has hobbit feet which are very cute...but time to get shaved. I think he may get a day of beauty this weekend. Not shaved...but at least a really good trim and brush. Ridiculous.

Love,

Teresa

No comments: