November 23, 2009

I have a mixture

of emotions today. I knew all weekend that I would be sad today. But I worked so much that I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. But sure enough...I woke up crying this morning:( It doesn't matter whether I am thinking about it or not...just weird how the body and soul knows ...

So Teresa worked all freaking weekend and not preparing for Thanksgiving. Nothing was really accomplished toward putting Thanksgiving together. So the panic is starting to set in. We did get carpets cleaned and bad dog groomed. Oh my he is handsome. I didn't even think it was my dog when I picked him up. And he smelled soooo good. He is now ready to smell everyone's bottom and french kiss them when they show up on Thursday. Good luck!!!

I think you all should be thankful that you do not live with Teresa and have to deal with the stress in my house that they are all about to deal with. It's their own fault....they mess my house up. And do not do what I tell them to do. And if they knew me at all...they would just give me alcohol and it would all be better.

The kiddos did get to spend the weekend with grandma and grandpa. The helped my mom get her Christmas stuff in so that she can put her stuff up the day after Thanksgiving. And they played a lot of games. It sounds like they had a really good time.

O.K. so I guess that means I should get to work here so that I can eventually go home and do what needs to be done.

Have a beautiful day :P

Teresa

P.S. Lunch with Miss Kathy today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,
I just wanted to tell you I hope you have an AWESOME Thanksgiving. I know it'll be hard without Shirley there, but try to enjoy everyone else. I will be out of town the rest of the week..so I won't be on here..Sooo, I'll talk to you later and SMILE GIRLFRIEND.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Sorry the day started out rough for you. Hang in there, sis!

Picture of bad dog, please!

Love,
Teresa