November 20, 2009

New Moon...

the movie. It was pretty awesome. I really, really enjoyed it. Or maybe I just enjoyed the company. No, it was good and I had a blast with my mother. We went out to eat Chinese food first and then headed over to the theaters. We didn't have to wait in any lines outside...they put us in a nice theater with about 30 people. We didn't sit through previews or anything. Pretty cool.

It was a late night but well worth it. It's been a long time since I have spent time with just me and mom. And we are always very comfortable talking about our Shirley. There are not a lot of people I can do that with, but she is one of them. Very comforting.

And now the stress of my weekend!!!!! Any volunteers want to come and clean my house???? (why do I have a feeling everyone just logged off their computers???)

My boys are going out to my parents tomorrow to help mom get her Christmas decorations into the house. Mom never gets to put her stuff up right after Thanksgiving because everyone is busy doing their own thing. But this year we have planned ahead and are sending Nik and Jake out to get it out for her. Yay!!!!

I am hoping for a wonderful weekend for everyone else. Not sure it will happen for me...

Love,

Teresa:)

Pray for poor Teresa....waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome weekend...we'll talk to ya Monday..Hang in there girlfriend.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

You know...honestly if I lived closer I would soo come over and help clean. It's always easier to clean someone else's house then your own.

Anyway, don't stress out too much and remember to keep breathing no matter what! ;)

Hope you have a good weekend, glad you enjoyed the movie too :)

Love ya,
Tracy