November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

to all of my friends and family. I'm definitely in a more somber and sad place today. I am excited to prepare my home for my family tomorrow...but there will be somebody missing. For the first time in my entire life...I will not be sharing Thanksgiving with Shirley. You prepare yourself for a lot of things that will happen in your life. But never that.

She will definitely be there with us tomorrow. I made sure we are surrounded by pictures of her and we will feel her love. I am going to pray tonight that we all will just make it through the day.

If you are not somebody I will see or talk to tomorrow...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please be safe and happy:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Teresa! :) I hope you all have a wonderful day and a lovely dinner...and I hope you all find something to be thankful for.

I love you all, have a blessed Thanksgiving,

Tracy