November 06, 2009

Friday...

so happy!!! I just learned that Kathy is getting a new puppy this weekend. And she is adorable. That will help heal her family after losing both of their babies.

Tonight is Bunco. Definitely looking forward to that. I just never find enough time to talk to everyone. I hate that.

This week I have found myself worrying. I am worrying about my Aunt Connie and my grandma. Different health problems are affecting both of them...and I don't like it.

I have three weeks until Thanksgiving so I am really going to find time this weekend to start my insane crazy person cleaning. My kids and husband hate it. But I absolutely go insane. I want everything perfect. And it will take 3 weeks. The weather is going to be awesome so it will be perfect for that!!!

Can't wait to see all the girls tonight:)

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend..

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Hope you have soo much fun at Bunco tonight!! :)

Tracy