November 19, 2009

I have been...

in bed for a couple of days. I definitely am not cut out to be a drug addict. The drugs my doctor gave me for pain a couple of days ago knocked me on my butt. It took me a day to recover from that. But I am back...

Yesterday was Kaitlyn Marie's first birthday. My niece who was given Shirley's middle name. That was very emotional for me last year and meant so much. We will be celebrating her birthday this weekend.

Tonight I am going to see The New Moon movie with mom. She has 2 passes and I get to go. I made sure to watch the first one the other night and I really enjoyed it. So I am definitely looking forward to a night out with mom tonight.

And of course...it is one week from today that we will be celebrating Thanksgiving. I am happy because my number for the amount of people that are coming keeps going up. I love hosting Thanksgiving...it will be nice.

Have an awesome day!!!

Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..glad you're feeling better. I find myself checking constantly throughout the day when you haven't posted first thing in the morning..You must be good therapy for some of us, too..

Dusty

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing Dusty. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy your movie tonight

Tina

Anonymous said...

Happy you are feeling better! Have fun with your mom. :0)

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Did you like New Moon?

Dusty