March 09, 2009

The Weekend






O.K. so the pictures represent what kind of weekend I had. I was terrorized by my dog all weekend...and when I say terrorized - I mean terrorized. He is really pushing his luck. And after terrorizing me all weekend, he passed out on the couch. One picture does show him trying to take care of my sick son Nik. But I can see it in his eyes he is getting ready to attack me.
And then the picture of Sharon at poker on Saturday night. Fun!!!! She always is such an awesome host. And everyone there had a lot of fun. Teresa did not win any money but after several drinks ...as the night went on... the ladies were very nice to let me talk about my Shirley. It's so odd that a year ago we were sitting at that same table praying for mom and Shirley to have a safe trip to the Mayo Clinic.
Thanks again Sharon.
Love,
Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa,
Glad to hear you had fun Saturday night. You deserve it. Dogs can certainly be a challenge but great to have around. Hope you have a good week.
Tina

Anonymous said...

That little terror of a dog at least provides some smiles for you. He's a doll! And your son is very handsome. :)

Love,
Teresa