March 19, 2009

Bracket Time

Hope everyone has their bracket filled out. I love this time of year. This time last year K.U. was on its way to winning the National Championship. Absolutely one of the most exciting things I have ever experienced. What can I say, it's not hard for me to get excited. I can remember going to bed that night so happy about that final game. And I also remember thinking that this may be the happiest I am all year. And it was. The year only got worse from that moment on.

So enjoy March Madness if you love college basketball. It's a great time of year for those of us who do.

I did get a text message from Miss Sam yesterday. They were getting ready to take a helicopter over the grand canyon. She was a little scared. I made sure she made it back safely on the ground just to make myself feel better. And then they were going to go to Las Vegas and ride the roller coaster at the top of the Stratosphere. I did tell Sam that the restaurant there is where we had dinner for Shirley's 40th birthday. Also where we realized a half a grey goose martini is all it took to get Shirley completely drunk. One of the best nights ever!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Teresa

No comments: