March 27, 2009

Snow...

What in the heck is going on? It is March 27th and they are expecting a foot of snow. Are you kidding me? Well, guess who has to work all weekend now? Yeah, me. Shirley needs to have a talk with mother nature and get her straightened out. She knows I hate working on the weekends.

I hope you got a chance to listen to that song? Let me know what you thought about it?

My job (Hermes Landscaping) is donating a tree in Shirley's name to Shirley's family. We have decided to have it planted out in the cemetery that she is buried in. They are going to plant it right next to her. I had some people here help me find the perfect tree. We have decided on a Prairie Fire Crabapple. It is a beautiful tree. It will bloom deep pink flowers that almost look purple. So here when the weather will cooperate, we will get that scheduled. I will definitely be there when this tree is planted and anyone else who is interested is welcome to be there. I will post it on here when it will happen.

Please be careful this weekend in our spring blizzard and try to have an awesome weekend.

Love,

Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I finally got my computer back and running! It's only been forever and I feel like I've been out of the loop. Anyway, yeah :( Snow yuck!! It is snowing right now...it's been crapy rain all day long today and just now it decided to start snowing. :( We aren't supposed to get any kind of accumulation but I am so ready for the warm weather like everyone else!

That tree for Shirley looks really pretty :) That was really nice of your work to donate it.

Sorry you were stuck working all weekend :( That sucks! But I hope your weather gets better and I hope you guys don't send us any accumulative amounts of snow! We always seem to get what you guys get but I don't want that lol ;)

I hope you have a good evening :)

love ya,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm back, I should have listened to the song or read your previous blog first. Anyway, I just listened to the song and I agree it does sound like he's singing to you about Shirley :) After I listened to it once I noticed on the side there are those "related" videos...well there was one that had a slide show of "Sissy". It was a really nice tribute to her. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't see it. Ok, and the grass is now getting covered with big snowflakes :( So much for no accumulation lol

ttyl,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree! What a nice thing to do. I'd love to be there. :)

Love,
Teresa