March 03, 2009

There are going to be days...








believe it or not that I don't have much to say. So today is one of those days. But I will put pictures of my really bad dog on here. He looks so cute and innocent but he is a 65 pound 7 month old baby who will knock you down in a second. I think it's almost time for doggy school.

So enjoy the pictures. Shirley was so happy when I got him. She loves golden retrievers and she had one several years ago. I tell Sue all the time about his Aunt Shirley.

Oh and of course...having lunch with Kathy today. Chinese...whoo hoo!!!!! We talked about just skipping work, eating chinese, shopping, drinking and going to the boats all day. But we just ended up at work. Oh well.
Love,

Teresa...Sue's mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

think the chiness and boats sound good to me Iam sure if Aunt Carol and I were there we would have no problem joining you two characters and I bet Mom would too oh well back to reality yuk
love, Aunt Con