March 23, 2009

Fun Weekend...But Sad Day:(













Today it has been 2 months. Shirley passed away January 23rd. So that sucks. I woke up around 4:00 and realized that is what today was. She was the first thing I thought of when I woke up. I started thinking about laying on that little sofa in her hospice room and just staring at her. Not knowing if I was hoping for her to keep breathing or just to stop. So instead of laying there and continuing to cry ... I got up. I had tossed and turned and cried enough.

Now, onto happier thoughts. Saturday evening we decided to go out and celebrate Cindy's birthday. It was fun!!! We laughed, ate, drank...and of course we did a toast to Shirley. She should have been there...but since she wasn't (well physically anyway), we definitely talked about her and wished she was. Enjoy the pictures!!!!

Love, Teresa



No comments: