March 24, 2009

Shirley would be proud of me...Kathy is

So Steve is out of town. He left yesterday and comes back tomorrow. Talk about a reality check. For some reason I think that I just take care of everything in that house. Not true. He gets the kids up and off to school in the morning, he takes care of lunch money, he gets me out of bed every morning and makes sure I am at work on time. Hmmm...I guess I don't take care of everything. But, last night I went home, made the kiddos dinner, kept them from killing each other. Everyone (except me) was in bed by 10:30. I got them all up on time, off to school and they had lunch money. Wow...look at me. I'm a big girl. Well sort of. I did not actually turn the t.v. off until about 2:30 or 3:00. Shirley would have definitely yelled at me for that. But she would have been proud of me for taking care of everything. I called Kathy this morning and she was proud of me. Oh well, let's see if we can do it again tonight.

Actually, tonight I will be eating out with some girlfriends from school again. I don't know what it is about getting together with them, but I am very excited. Mexican food tonight. So I made sure that I am getting Chinese for lunch. Kathy is meeting me at 11:30.

Today is just a cloudy, gloomy day but it's a good day. A really good day.

Smile and be happy today:)

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you didn't tell me all that this morning....I am very proud of you and happy that you are having such a good day. I hope you have fun again tonight, and I will be looking forward to Friday night! Rock Chalk!

Kelly