August 27, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!!

Sharon!!!! You are a wonderful woman and I just wanted to let everyone know that. Of course if they know you, they already know that. Your comments on this website are so uplifting and your words in person and very comforting. You have become a wonderful friend to me and my mother. And now my sister Shirley will know what a great friend you are. She feels your love and does not even know you. I know God did not just make Jake and Tanner friends so that Robin and I could become friends. He knew we would need you down the road!!!

Your ham and potato salad and brownies were awesome. And it was of course perfect timing with Mike's accident and Shirley not feeling well. So on top of being such an awesome person, you are an awesome cook. We love you Sharon, and do not know what we would do without you!!!

Love,

Teresa

No comments: